The voltage keeper is a power regulating device, that can be powered from a wall adapter or batteries.
- 3-15v DC input range
- 1-30v DC output with adjustable 5-6v usable range (calibrated to approximately 9-15v by default)
- 3-way power switch with two voltage display modes (input and output voltage)
- 25W maximum, 15w or below recommended if using 24/7
- Auto-shutoff short-circuit detection
- 3 different LED colors available (red, blue, green)
- 2.1/5.5mm barrel jacks, male for output, female for input.